Learn how to make the Cask ‘n Flagon’s delicious Pan Seared Salmon on your own!
2 oz. canola oil
8 oz. salmon filets
5 oz. Potato Gnocchi
4 oz. baby spinach
6 fl. oz. Piccata Sauce
2 oz. unsalted butter
1 tsp. chopped fresh sage
1 tsp. chopped fresh basil
3 pieces 6 halves cherry tomatoes
1 pinch kosher salt
1 pinch black tbl grind pepper
1 Tbl shredded curly scallions
1 Tbl shredded curly red bell pepper
1. On a hot pan- add oil, let the oil become hot then add fish
2. After one minute, turn down heat to medium and cook for about 6 minutes, then flip fish and finish
3. On another pan, add Piccata sauce on high heat with herbs
4. Let reduce on half then add butter, gnocchi, spinach, and tomato halves (don’t overcook the spinach!) Mix well.
5. On a pasta bowl, pour the gnocchi and tomatoe and the rest on the center of the plate. Top with seared fish and let drop the remaining sauce over the top.
6. Garnish with shredded scallions and red pepper on the middle top of the fish.