– 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
– black pepper
– 2 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Cholula hot sauce)
– 1 teaspoon butter, melted
– 2 tablespoons of blue cheese or ranch dressing
– 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
– 1 small celery stalk, thinly sliced
– Taco shells
– Preheat your Kenyon Grill to a medium-high heat.
– Cut chicken in half horizontally, sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
– Place chicken on grill and close the lid. Let cook for 5 minutes on each side, depending upon the thickness of the chicken breasts cooking times may vary.
– Mix together dressing and lettuce in small bowl.
– In a separate bowl combine hot sauce and butter, add cut up pieces of chicken to bowl; toss.
– To assemble the taco take the shell and add the lettuce mixture, then add the chicken, and top it off with the celery slices.