Learn how to make Loco’s Fried Fish Tacos at home!
1 lb skinless hake
1 bottle of beer (we use gluten free beer)
1 cup Cup4cup gluten free flour
Fresh corn tortillas
Pickled Red Onion
Jalapeno Pineapple Aioli
Hood Sour Cream Squeeze
1. In a bowl add the gluten free flour, whisk in beer slowly until a thick batter is formed. Season batter with salt and pepper.
2. Portion hake into 2 oz pieces, dredge in gluten free flour and then coat with beer batter.
3. Deep fry fish for 2-3 minutes in 350 degree oil. Season fish again once golden brown crust is formed.
4. Build Taco: Tortilla, 1 oz guacamole, fried hake, jalapeno pineapple aioli, pickled red onion, garnish with cilantro and a lime wedge.
5. Top with Hood Sour Cream Squeeze