Tuscan Kitchen’s Executive Chef is showing us how to make Ricotta Gnudi, so you can recreate it at home! If you’re having a party, find the recipe below and be a hit with your guests!
48 ounces ricotta
3 large eggs, beaten to blend
3 large egg yolk, beaten to blend
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup finely grated Parmesan plus more
½ teaspoon kosher salt plus more
1.5 cups all-purpose flour plus more
– Mix ricotta, egg, egg yolk, pepper, Parmesan, and salt in a large bowl until well combined. Add flour; stir just until combined and mixture forms a ball (mixture will be soft and moist with some bits of ricotta remaining; add more flour by the tablespoonful if it feels wet).
– Dust a rimmed baking sheet generously with flour. Using 2 large soup spoons, shape heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into football shapes; place on baking sheet and dust with more flour.
– Cook gnudi in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and tender, 5-6 minutes (gnudi will quickly float to surface; continue cooking or gnudi will be gummy in the center).
– Using a slotted spoon, divide gnudi among bowls.
– Top with Pomodoro Sauce and more Parmesan.